2014 Election Cycle at a Glance
- JStreetPAC distributed over $2.4 million to its 95 endorsed candidates — the most in history by a pro-Israel PAC.
- JStreetPAC endorsees outperformed their colleagues in a tough political environment. With votes still being tallied, endorsees are leading or have won in 77 of 95 races, and 90% of JStreetPAC endorsed incumbents are leading or have won.
- The 114th Congress will be the most pro-Israel, pro-peace in history and will include 12 Senators and 72* Representatives endorsed by JStreetPAC.
- 50% more JStreetPAC endorsed Senators will serve in the 114th Congress than in the previous Congress and nearly 40% of the House Democratic Caucus will be JStreetPAC endorsed.
- JStreetPAC was a top bundler in the key Senate battlegrounds of New Hampshire, Georgia, Iowa and Colorado, raising an average of over $190,000 each for Jeanne Shaheen, Michelle Nunn, Bruce Braley and Mark Udall.
- JStreetPACʼs bipartisan slate of endorsees included key members of House and Senate leadership, such as Senator Dick Durbin and Congressman James Clyburn.
- JStreetPAC was responsible for nearly 40% of funds distributed to candidates, and over half of funds distributed to Democratic candidates, by the 30 pro-Israel PACs in 2014. The PAC raised an average of $25,000 per candidate.
*Pending final results.